Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Product Review: Etude House Baby Skin Base

 Some of you may already know that I am totally addicted to Etude House. I am never a fan of buying expensive make up and skin care products but I am also not one who would settle for something very cheap yet very damaging products as well. Ever since I discovered Etude House I have already been hooked and can't stop myself from buying their products. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, Etude House is a Korean brand of cosmetics and skin care now also having hair care products that treat all of their customers as Princesses and Princes without having to spend too much money. You get royalty treatment at an affordable price. One of my favorite products from them is the Etude House Baby Skin base. It is a make up base that claims to hold your make up together for longer hours. Having very oily skin, I thought I needed this product to prevent smudging and wearing off make up.


Priced at Php398 I am in love with this product. Many people are put-off by green face primers but for someone who is acne prone and with some active blemishes like I do, this will save you lots of time. You don't have to pile up on concealers anymore as it can cover most blemishes already. It acts both as a concealer and face primer. You get the goodness of both in one product. One bottle goes a really, really long way. I bought this bottle last February and as you can see I still have about half of it. I use this 5 times a week since then. All you need is a small pea size and it can already cover your entire face.
The only downside to this is that it can make your face really pale and white upon application so I recommend using this with a foundation or bb cream a shade darker than yours to counteract the whiteness or if you like bronzers, you can also use them. But for me, it works best with my Etude House Precious Minerals BB cream. As for holding your make up together I can't really tell the difference. I feel like it does sometimes but not every time. I sweat like hell on those other times so I guess that's why. :D

Sorry that I cannot really post a picture for comparison. As you can see my camera can't really pick up that much colors and cannot focus in close range. I need to get a new camera soon! :D

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2873121/the-pink-lemonade-girl?claim=7tvvvf5rud5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review and for entering the giveaway. Of course, it's opened internationally, sweetheart.
    Have a fab day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! enjoyed reading your blog. following now.

    silvia
    www.poisepolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhmm this seems to be a must-have, thanks for this review! new follower here too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review; I've definitely heard about them, previously used a bb cream and now I think i want to try this, pretty intrigued...

    thanks!

    annie | WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it non comedogenic? Is it safe for a pregnant woman to use this one? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it non comedogenic? Is it safe for a pregnant woman to use this one? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it safe to use this for the pregnant woman? Is it non comedogenic?

    ReplyDelete